Knut Lundberg is an experienced financial planner who has worked in the financial services industry since 2001. He specializes in comprehensive plans and also offers à la carte services, including:
- Portfolio-management strategies
- Retirement planning
- Estate-planning strategies
- Tax planning
- Protection planning
- Cash management and income strategies
Knut is an Investment Adviser Representative with Commonwealth Financial Network®. He works with a range of clients and is committed to building plans that are disciplined yet flexible enough to accommodate clients' age, financial goals, and changing needs.
He has a solid background in financial services:
- Obtained his FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations in 2001
- Began working as a financial advisor for American Express Financial Advisors (AEFA)/Ameriprise Financial (AMPF) in February 2002, gaining 27 new clients in his first year
- Ranked among the top 5 percent at AMPF in terms of total production nationwide in 2007
- Achieved AMPF's #1 insurance producer ranking in New Jersey
Knut left AMPF in early March 2008 and joined Commonwealth Financial Network as an independent advisor. He retained nearly 100 percent of his clients in this transition.
Born in Norway, Knut pursued studies as a civil economist, earning a master's degree in management from the Norwegian School of Management in Oslo, majoring in finance with an emphasis on portfolio strategies. He moved to the U.S. in 1992, and in 1995, he earned an MBA from Seton Hall University, majoring in finance with an emphasis on portfolio strategies. He is currently a candidate for the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner certification.
One of Knut's strengths is his business background. When he first came to the U.S., he was a manufacturers' representative in New England for Tufoil lubricant products. He was also a tax compliance manager for Lucent Technologies in Warren, New Jersey, and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Prior to that, he worked for Saga Petroleum, now part of Norsk Hydro, as an internal auditor and as a financial services manager for Coca-Cola in the Scandinavian region. Knut also worked for General Electric's Gas Turbines USA in Kaarsto, Norway.